Ninth International Conference «Acoustooptical and Radar Methods for Information Measurements and Processing»
October 1 — 4, 2016, Suzdal, RUSSIA
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Technical Program Committee (TPC) announces the Ninth International Conference on Acoustooptical and Radar Methods for Information Measurements and Processing (ARMIMP-2017) to be held in October 2017 on the base of the Vladimir State University in Suzdal
(this ancient city is a part of the famous “Golden Ring of Russia”). The TPC invites the international community to present and discuss state-of-the-art developments, advances, and innovations in the areas of generation, radiation, propagation, acoustooptical and radar methods for digital processing of signals of various physical nature, and their applications in different areas of science and technology.
Paper Submissions. Authors are invited to submit contributions in the following areas:
• Generation and radiation of ultrawideband signals and ultrashort impulses;
• Radiation, acceptance, and processing of ultrawideband signals and ultrashort impulses;
• Propagation of ultrawideband signals and ultrashort impulses in nature media;
• Remote sensing of nature media with ultrawideband signals and ultrashort impulses;
• Millimeter and submillimeter waves;
• Methods of mathematical modeling of physical processes in optics and radar;
• methods of the solution of incorrect tasks in a radar-location and optics;
• Information-measuring optical and radio engineering systems;
• R-functions, atomic functions, wavelets, fractals and chaos;
• Ultrawideband chaotic signals in optical and radiotechnical information systems;
• Methods of computerized tomography in optics and radar;
• Ultrashort impulses and methods of nonlinear optics;
• Acoustooptical and radar methods of measurements and processing in biology and medicine;
• Physical basics of instrumentation;
• Laser physics and techniques.
Working language of the Conference are Russian and English. Prospective authors must submit to the TPC no more than 4-page Full paper manuscript for reviewing (via E-mail). The accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings and will be available at the Conference. Upon a decision of the TPC, selected presented papers will be published in English in the special issues of The International Journals of Physical Bases of Instrumentation.
Organizers: Scientific and Technological Centre for Unique Instrumentation RAS, Kotelnikov Institute of Radio Engineering and Electronics RAS, A.S. Popov Society (RNTORES), IEEE Russia Section, Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Vladimir State University.